Remote Learning is a term we are using to encompass all learning that takes place away from the school building. This can include online learning and homework.
The school operates remote learning in the following ways:
- Online learning via Microsoft Teams
- Thornbury TV
- Use of paper packs (on occasion)
- Subscription sites such as BugClub, MyMaths, TTRockstars etc
- Encouraging regular reading and basic skills practise
- Setting project work over a holiday period to encourage enthusiasm for upcoming work and inspire curiosity