- Basic skills: Reading and writing a sentence. Using a capital letter, finger spaces, a full stop. Extending sentences with adjectives and connectives. Exploring contractions.
- Traditional Tales: Listening to & reading traditional tales, describing characters and settings. Exploring 'The Three Little Pigs' from a different perspective.
Basic skills: Recognising, repeating and making patterns, patterns in the outdoor area
Measurement: Comparing and measuring length
Place value: Recognising, making and ordering numbers, estimating and counting.
Addition and Subtraction: writing number sentences and using number bonds.
Multiplication and division: groups of 2, 5 and 10.
- Animals including humans with a focus on excise, diet, types of food and hygiene. This will also be linked closely to our metal health project.
- Mental Health: Recognising different emotions and what makes us feel them. Beginning to recognise ways that we can regulate our feelings. Learning about how our actions make other people feel.
- Active Learning Legacy Project (History, Geography, RE, Music, Art, Dance, Computing, PSHE.) The children will be creating a sensory garden in the infant playground.
Myself: Sharing what is special to me (story, people, places, objects).
Learning about Christians and what is special to them