Connect Multi Academy Trust - Vision and Values
The children in our schools are the future. Every child has the right to an appropriate and engaging curriculum, delivered by motivated and skilled professionals.
We make a difference because it matters and we care.
We make decisions based on a detailed knowledge of what is happening for our children, in our classrooms, in our communities.
- We carry out school improvement work driven by enquiry, research and innovation
- We are outward looking and invite external moderation for our judgements
- We share our expertise to develop a creative and engaging curriculum
- We develop high quality learning environments within each unique school
We are honest with each other.
- We treat each other with respect and take responsibility for our actions
- We are open to both giving and receiving constructive challenge
- We trust that difficult conversations are for the good of the children
- We prioritise resources according to where need is greatest to benefit all children
We are absolutely focused on learning for all.
- We hold a shared understanding of high quality learning and behaviours for learning
- We are committed to growing, developing and building upon talent from within
- We invest in our staff as we believe that children will thrive if our staff grow and develop
- We value high quality collaborative continuing professional development to build on expertise from within and beyond
- We reflect on what we have learnt and how this can make a difference
We are relentless in our drive to be the best that we can be.